Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kindle Sleeve

For Mother's Day I made my mom a cover for her Kindle Fire. I found this tutorial for a cute sleeve. I looked up the size dimensions for the Kindle Fire and followed the directions in the tute.


BUT the sleeve was too small for the Kindle Fire.





Luckily my little regular Kindle fit into the sleeve just fine.


So I made another cover for my Mom and added 1/2 inch to the sides and top. This time the fit was good!

The directions on the tutorial were easy to follow. The first sleeve that I made I used fleece as the lining and in the second one I used batting. I liked the batting better as it provided a sturdier cover for the reader that would protect it better during travel. These little sleeves are fast to whip up and make great little gifts.



No comments:

Post a Comment