Thursday, December 18, 2008

You Better Watch Out

So there I was sitting in my car at a red light listening to Christmas tunes on the radio. "You better watch out, you better not shout, cause Santa's coming to town! Getting down with the music, I turn and who is sitting in the car next me??? It was Santa. I couldn't believe it. All those times when the kids were little and sitting in the back seat bickering over this and that...why didn't Santa ever show up then? I could have made good use of a situation like this. Nevertheless I made sure I had my blinker light on and I sat up straight in the seat...just in case Santa was watching me. Just a word of warning...you better watch out! Happy Holidays! Mom

2 comments:

  1. "Getting down with the music" - Really mom, really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes really...don't you get down with the Christmas tunes?

    ReplyDelete