Friday, March 14, 2008

Tag...you're IT

My daughter-in-law who has a blog at http://www.checraft.blogspot.com/ "tagged" us. I was really confused by this because of course all I could relate to was the game of tag, which we played for hours outside when I was a kid. Now you never see kids outside playing those kind of games, but then that is probably fodder for a blog in the future.

Anyway I digress...tagging is something from one blogger to the next where you answer a series of questions. So here goes.

What I was doing 10 years ago? Let's see 2008 minus 10 is 1998...I hope that is right, I don't have a calculator to check...I told you I was math challenged! 1998...well I know one thing I was 10 years younger and about to celebrate a birthday. It's next week if you want to send gifts! In 1998 I was trying to keep 2 teenagers on the straight and narrow; one would have been 18 and the other would have been 14. We were living in SC and I was working for the school system as a speech and language pathologist.

5 things on my "to do" list today? Finish a mini-quilt that I have been working on for about a year (my daughter-in-law and I have a lot in common). Get started on the homework assignment for a quilt class I am taking. Paint the woodwork in the house (ongoing with no end in sight). Think about Easter packages for my kids and kids-in-law. Finish the newsletter for garden club.

Snacks I enjoy? Chocolate, chocolate and oh yeah...chocolate!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire? Set up a foundation and start giving it away.

3 of my bad habits? Hmmm, this is a tough one because I am perfect in most ways. I guess my husband would say that I interrupt people (him) when they (he) talk(s). My daughter would probably say that I don't pick up my toothpicks and throw them away. My son would probably say that I nag him about writing thank you notes....hey, once a mother always a mother!

5 places I have lived? Montana, Colorado (two different times), Wisconsin (two different times), Virginia, South Carolina

5 jobs I have had? Speech/language pathologist in WI, house cleaning business in VA, speech/language pathologist in SC, cleaning offices in HS, speech/language pathologist in CO...hmm wonder what Freud would say about those???

OK Grandmother and daughter it is your turn! Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment