Thursday, May 1, 2014

Strawberry Banana Smoothie



Is there anything faster and easier than making a smoothie for breakfast? Ok maybe dumping some cereal into a bowl is easier and faster. I have to admit that I do eat cereal a lot, but having a smoothie once in a while shakes things up. It's hard to get the recommended daily servings of fruits and vegetables and a smoothie fills that bill. This smoothie is tasty and it wards off hunger pangs until lunch time. I like my smoothies less sweet so I don't add honey, but if you like them sweet add in honey to your taste.

Strawberry Banana Smoothie

1 to 2 bananas
5 medium to large strawberries
handful of baby kale (about 1/4 to 1/2 C.)
1/4 C. nonfat Greek yogurt

Place in a blender or food processor to blend.










No comments:

Post a Comment