Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Monkeying Around

Even though I am embarrassed to admit it, I just finally finished sewing this guy AFTER receiving a baby announcement for a baby born last February. Now in all fairness I didn't get the announcement until May so it looks like I am not the only procrastinator here! Anyway the little fella will better enjoy this toy now that he is older. Monkey is from pattern # 2394 Simplicity and although there were some tricky things (like not sewing the face to the back side of the head) overall he went together pretty well. He is made out of fleece and let me tell you it isn't easy to find fleece for a little boy that isn't cartoon characters or sports-themed. Now all I have to do is get it in the mail...yeah, that won't happen until the lines at the post office are gone! Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment