Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gremlins!

I have just spent more than an hour trying to quilt a design onto a wallhanging. When I last used my sewing machine it was working fine, but for some reason today it is not working. I have re-threaded it 16 hundred times, cleaned it, changed the needle and done everything else but tried sewing while standing on my head. I have given up in exasperation. I know that gremlins have been in my sewing room and they have been fiddling with my stuff. I hate it when they show up. The thing is they sneak around and you can never catch them in the act. You just find the mess that they leave. I don't know how long it will take me to get the machine back in line but right now I am crossing my fingers that the fairies show up and fix everything for me. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment