Monday, January 28, 2008

Way to Go Grandma!

Wow, talk about role reversal. Maybe we should refer to Mom as the 80-something and Grandma as the 50-something! I do have to admit my Grandma isn't like other grandmas as she obviously blogs, she regularly checks her email and when I was in college she used to even instant message me! So I have to give my grandmother props for being so eager to join the 21st century and so readily open to the new technologies. I think we can all learn something from her, yes even you Mom, especially since you seem to be dragging your feet to be a part of this technological age. My Grandpa always says you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but apparently you can! Go Grandma, you keep on being technologically savvy and don't let my mother hold you back. Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment