Monday, January 28, 2008

Rah, rah, sis, boom, bah

Well, daughter aren't you just the little cheerleader! I'll have you know that I do use the computer and am fairly competent on it. I have learned how to do power point and have put together some pretty mean slide shows. But really, how have we gotten to the point of letting technology take over our lives? I never see kids outside playing anymore who are upper elementary and middle-school age. Why? Oh, that is because they are stuck inside glued to some kind of screen trying to outrace, outbeat and outdo imaginary villains. No wonder obesity has become a concern for the population! I, for one, think it is a shame that games like Red Rover, Mother May I, frozen tag, jacks and marbles are facing near extinction. As a society we interact better with a LED screen than we do with one another.

I don't think that technology is bad but as with everything moderation is the key! Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment