Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton?

Gee Grandma, for someone who avoids talking politics you sure got on the soapbox today. I read a blog recently that kind of brought something to the forefront. I guess I hadn't really thought about it, but if Hillary Clinton is elected in 2008 then we could have 24 to 28 years of two families controlling the White House between the Bushes and the Clintons. I don't know about you but this makes me rather uneasy. Another thing that someone I was talking to brought up and I wonder if this is possible...but can Hillary select Bill to be her running mate? I haven't been able to discern if this could be possible, but it is scary!

One thing is for sure this next presidential election will have the attention of lots of people. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment