Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fun with paints

This summer my daughter, Grandson and Granddaughter-in-law came to visit.  We girls spent an afternoon in my kitchen doing gelatin printing.  We made gelatin plates, cut up material, got out several paints and picked some dried weeds, leaves, flowers, grass and whatever we could find laying around.  Our creative sides blossomed and bloomed.

I finally took four of my prints and made a small wall hanging.

  This was a fun time and quite productive, we had paint, material and various items for texture and look what I did.  I think we entertained ourselves and let our creative juices flow.  Grandpa and Grandson spent the afternoon brew tasting in the valley.  Both Grandpa and I love it when family comes to visit.  Grandmother

1 comment:

  1. looks great! I haven't had time to do anything with my pink and purple square yet . . .

    ReplyDelete