Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bootcamp's Kicking My Butt

I have never really understood those girls who deliberately subject themselves to bootcamps.  I mean the idea of exercising until I'm blue in the face never really appealed to me, yet I have joined the ranks of "those girls."  

Why? I don't really know.  And trust me, I've asked myself that question at least a million times since Tuesday.  I also can't answer why I decided to subject myself to said torture for a second time this week.  I'm fairly confident that this decision will incapacitate me and confine me to the couch for the rest of the week.  Yesterday I could barely move and today it felt like I was learning to walk for the first time as my legs wobbled to and fro.  It must have been comical to watch. 

Anyway wish me luck as I take my unsteady legs to yet another bootcamp where I will surely run staircases, do lunges (yuck!), squats, push ups and sit ups.  And 30 minutes through, I will surely curse myself for having come again.  Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment