Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Category: Game Shows

Answer: Jeopardy -- What is my favorite game show!!! I watch jeopardy every time I can. My Dad got me hooked on it and I try to shout out the answers before the contestants. My expertise ranges from theater, opera, geography and literature. I have to admit Children's literature is not my category. Last Monday night was especially interesting to watch. One of the contestants was my niece's husband. We were rooting him on and he made a good showing for himself. It provided us with an evening's entertainment just to watch him. His claim to fame was when Alex interviewed each contestant and he recited Jabberwocky, a nonsensical poem by Lewis Carroll, in one minute. It left Alex speechless. Congratulations to Mike V. for a great performance. Grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment