Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday

Looks like my counterparts are sleeping in today. They didn't post anything but then I probably have more time than they do. Today is Grandpa's birthday. It got me thinking about birthday's and how we remember them and celebrate them. You probably learned about what kind of day it was, how much you weighed and the joy of your birth from your parents. The one thing I remember about Grandpa's birthday is that his mother said if she had not tripped and fell down the cellar steps she would still be carrying him. He was 10 days late from the original delivery date. I can vividly remember each one of my children's birth, what type of day it was, how happy I was when they said the baby had 10 fingers and 10 toes and you could hear that healthy wale coming from them. I guess they were just as happy as I was that the ordeal was over. Happy Birthday Honey!!! Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment