Friday, January 25, 2008

Electronic gadgets galore!

I must really be living in the dark ages. I visited my son and daughter-in-law over Christmas and they have a Wii. I must admit I did enjoy playing some of the games and actually turned out to be a bowling champion! But after leaving their house I could hardly move my thumb and it hurt like the dickens. I don't think I would ever invest in a Wii and kind of wonder about anyone who does. But then I go to visit Grandma and find out she has a Nintendo DS...I think that is what it is called. Do you know how humiliating it is for a 70-something to teach you how to use an electronic game? Most of her games were just frustrating and one of them told me I had the brain of an 80-year-old. Between the Wii and the Nintendo DS I know I am better off staying away from the electronic gadgets. I can once again move my thumb without pain and I prefer not knowing how old my brain is!! Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment