Friday, January 18, 2008

Eat, Pray, Love

I started reading this book and even before finishing it, I am suggesting that it be required reading for everyone. At the bookstore yesterday some poor woman was looking at it and I accosted her with insisting what a great book it is. With every comment she made I emphatically kept saying, "It's a good book." I doubt she wanted to be harassed into buying a book but she did end up purchasing it.

Gilbert is a creative and in-your- face writer, baring emotions that we all keep below the surface. You will laugh and cry and feel her pain...all because you have been there before. She is a very talented writer and makes the words come alive off of the pages. I definitely recommend this book. Mom

1 comment:

  1. what is the books title?
    did i miss something.
    just wondering.. aunt je

    ReplyDelete